- Students should come to school on time. They should come to school neat and tidy.
- Absence to school is admissible, only with prior permission.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Regular Uniform - Black Shoes &White School Socks
- Wednesday and Saturday – Sports Uniform
- School Timings : 9.20 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- It is the responsibility of every student, to keep the classroom clean, by not throwing wastes here and there, scribbling etc. Any damage caused to the electrical or electronic devices in the class room or smart room should be borne by the student/ students responsible for it.
- Students should respect the school authorities, teaching and non-teaching staff at all times. The students should remember that the school is the temple of wisdom.
- Students should be prompt in completing their assignment or any other activity work given by the faculty.
- Students are advised not to bring tiny articles, sharp blades etc. as Prevention is better than Cure.
- Can be paid in two terms March, September. The fee can be remitted in the School Office at the beginning of the month or Through Online.
- Students leaving the school in the middle of the academic year, must pay the full fees for the year
- Promotions are granted on the basis of whole year’s work of the pupil and hence regularity in all the work is expected.
- The fee is payable for two terms in the year. All fees are payable in advance. Failure to pay the fees on day prescribed will attract a fine of Rs. 50 per day until the fees are paid in full.
- Pupils failing to pay the fees on the day prescribed shall be excluded from the school and their names struck off the rolls. If readmitted they shall pay a readmission fee of Rs.1000 together with the fees and the fine due. The school has the right to refuse such a readmission.